I think that whoever it was that shut down the elevators should be blamed more than anyone for the situation because they obviously did not look at security cameras to make sure that no one was in them. The eight security gaurds that did not pay attention to the cameras throughout the time that Nick was stuck in the elevator should also be partially blamed. I think that whoever shut down the elevators should be fired and the security gaurds should have to go through unpaid basic training again if they don't know how to check security cameras.
A good compensation, in my opinion, would be an all expenses paid trip somewhere or a few weeks off work with full pay or something along those lines. Though, I think the way Nick handled the whole situation was just a bad idea.. He easily could have gone back to work and could still be employed.
No comments:
Post a Comment